Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a global enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that provides small and midsize businesses greater control over their financials and can simplify their supply chain, manufacturing, and operations. It’s quick to implement and easy to use, with the power to support your growth ambition.
Dynamics NAV’s collection of several hundred forms and reports already ready-to-go to work ‘out of the box’ can be further customised by Project Development teams to tailor to specific processes within your organisation.
Microsoft Training courses focus on not only how end-users can use the application, increasing productivity significantly, but we also offer a large number of development courses to ready programming and development teams, ensuring that they can adapt and customise the product to specific organisational needs.
Please note that public courses in AX, NAV and CRM are now retired, also Microsoft no longer runs the NAV exams. We can however still offer private on-site deliveries for corporate clients of NAV 2013.
You are expected to be using Dynamics Online available as part of Office 365.
Courses offered at various locations across the UK by MBIT Training Ltd include:
- Reporting in Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2013 (80433)
- Fixed Assets in Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2013 (80434)
- Application Setup in Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2013 (80435)
- C/Side Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2013 (80436)
- C/Side Solution Development in Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2013 (80437)
- Installation and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2013 (80438)
- Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2013 (80439)
- Trade in Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2013 (80440)
- Finance Essentials in Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2013 (80534)
- Finance Advanced in Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2013 (80535)
- Data Upgrade and Code Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics® NAV 2013 (80549)
- Manufacturing in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 (80550)